As the Chief Clarity Officer at Masters in Clarity, Dolores Hirschmann helps business owners and entrepreneurs develop clear visions, messages, and marketing strategies in order to level up their businesses-- so she knows all about how to make sure your business is growing at a steady rate every day. Today she’s here to share some of that knowledge with One Big Tip listeners. Her One Big Tip is all about using LinkedIn, and she’s got some great strategies to share.
Dolores’s one big tip for business growth is one that may sound simple, but can actually make all the difference in your business: reaching out to potential clients over LinkedIn. Dolores has tons of great, actionable tips that you’ll want to make sure you implement into your own business to ensure you’re making the most of your time on LinkedIn and attracting as many of your ideal clients as possible.
Dolores’s stellar strategy involves sending five messages a day. In this episode, you’ll learn who to send those messages to, what they should say, and how to continue once you’ve made that connection and gotten the ball rolling.
In this episode:
Support the show
- [1:58] Dolores shares the story of how she became a strategy coach and gives us some insight into her work at Masters in Clarity.
- [5:29] We discuss the importance of taking your career one step at a time and building a sustainable business and lifestyle.
- [7:27] We introduce Dolores’s one big tip, which is all about using LinkedIn. She says you should reach out to 5 people a day.
- [12:20] Listen to Dolores’s tips for sending messages that will get a response. She talks about the importance of timing and narrowing your scope down to target particular connections.
- [16:51] Dolores discusses how to make the best use of your time messaging, connecting, and navigating LinkedIn to find your ideal clients.