- “The line between spontaneity & stupidity can be very thin.” — Martin Sheen, Actor
- Become a person worth listening to by engendering trust by knowing exactly how to communicate clearly and still sound authentic.
- So FIRST let’s redefine the word script (and walking that line between spontaneous and planned out). Then script the core elements, map the 5 content elements (hook, why,what to know, what to do, take action).
- Create a script (outline) using your show notes (content elements / teaching points) plus your core elements (sign on, intro, transitions, CTA’s, sign-off/outro). Stay on point. Stay on message. Don’t get lost on your podcast adventure.
- [TAKE ACTION] Write your core elements
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist, and Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.