What are the hidden benefits of Imposter Syndrome?
This episode is for you if you've been trying to ditch Imposter Syndrome for ages, or putting up with it for years, and you're secretly wondering whether it might actually be a good thing. Or maybe you've read one of the thousands of well-meaning articles out there telling you it's actually an essential part of success, and that that famous person wouldn't be where they are today, without it.
But part of you wonders whether that's really true.
What you'll cover:
- What on earth is Imposter Syndrome? And how is it different to having an over-active inner critic?
- What are the most common benefits that people think it brings?
- Why is this such a big problem?
- What is the secret reason that people cling to those benefits?
- The mistake most people are making
- The two primary emotions - and which one decides whether you fulfil your potential
- How you could get started on this today
And here's where we're discussing this episode on LinkedIn & on Instagram.