Artwork for podcast Pursuing Profit with Principles
13 Year old 8th grader who is changing the world one day at a time!
Bonus Episode8th August 2022 • Pursuing Profit with Principles • Regina Partain Bergman
00:00:00 00:40:47

Share Episode


13 Year old Sourish Shreeyansh is an active 8th grader who is on a mission to advance society and leave his mark on the world. At the age of 6 he started thinking about this and by the time he was 10, he was taking action.

Encouraged by his parents, he took piano and guitar lessons. He loved gaming and realized that he could actually create the games that he played. So he started learning how to code. 

Sourish credits his mom with being 75% of the catalyst for his change in thinking and you tube for the other 25%.

Relevant Time Stamps:


8:42: The big impact

10:44 Learning to focus

15:12 Music soothes the soul

17:17 The value of not giving up

20:28 Powerful advice from a 13 year old

21:17 Help your child learn what makes them happy while making a difference


 Key Takeaways:

  •  Just do! When you have a creative idea, such as to write a book, don’t feel you have to have all the answers. Just take action and you will figure it out as you go.
  • No matter how hard you try, if you just give up at the beginning, or when it starts to get too hard for you, you’re never going to reap the best rewards.
  • You should try to do something that makes you happy, you should be happy, and enjoy the process. And slowly, but surely, you will finish it and earn a big place in this world.
  • When you do what you enjoy, you will be more successful, happier, and able to contribute, not just to your family, but to the community as a whole.
  •  Hiring coaches for your child is a complement to your parenting skills. The coach works hand in hand with you and supplements the teaching that parents want to provide. 
  •  We can each make a difference in someone’s life and be part of the ripple effect when that person makes a difference in someone else’s life. And the ripples go on and on.

Thanks for listening to our show today, If you enjoyed it, please rate and recommend it on your favorite listening platform. You can also get more information at 

As you can see all entrepreneurs experience challenges in business. It is my experience, however, that with every challenge we solve, we create a new challenge. 

So let me ask you, what's the biggest challenge in your business, are you generating the profit that you desire. Do you know what systems you need in order to create more efficiency and profit in your business? Are you tired of working 60 plus hours a week and not seeing the return? Are your relationships suffering because of the stress that you're experiencing.? 

If this is you, I would like to invite you to consider applying to participate in a 15 minute call where I will show you what is possible in revenue, profit and valuation in a business of your size. This is not a sales pitch, but if you are interested in seeing what is truly possible in your own business, we can discuss that. Book your Possibility call here:




More from YouTube