On Today's Episode:
Today we look back at some of the best moments from our 2022 podcasts. It was a year full of learning and notable contributions from rocket scientists, industry icons, and some of our favorite content partnerships.
If these nuggets inspire you, I hope you'll queue up the full episodes featuring:
- Sergio Blanco, renewable project finance director at Partner Engineering & Science, Inc., an engineering, environmental and energy consulting and design firm;
- Michael Burz, CEO, president and co-founder of Enzinc, a green energy startup developing a battery based on zinc;
- Jeff Cramer, CEO, president and co-founder of the Coalition for Community Solar Access (CCSA);
- David Kenny, CEO and co-founder of Omnidian, which provides comprehensive protection plans for commercial, industrial and residential solar energy investments;
- and Mary Powell, CEO and a board member at Sunrun, the nation's leading residential solar, storage, and energy services company.
They are among our most downloaded and talked about conversations of the year.
If you want to connect with today's guest(s), you’ll find links to their contact info in the show notes on the blog at https://mysuncast.com/suncast-episodes/.
SunCast is presented by Sungrow, the world’s most bankable inverter brand.
You can learn more about all the sponsors who help make this show free for you at www.mysuncast.com/sponsors.
Remember, you can always find resources, learn more about today’s guest(s) and explore recommendations, book links, and more than 583 other founder stories and startup advice at www.mysuncast.com.
You can connect with me, Nico Johnson, on:
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/nicomeo
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickalus