Marriage is hard work. In this episode, Cristie gets vulnerable as she shares why she and her husband decided to take time apart from their marriage.
Cristie and DeAnna dive deep into what it takes to put in the work, not only with your partner but within yourself. They discuss why taking a step back to focus on yourself can be the ultimate gift your marriage may need. Cristie’s story will also inspire you to re-examine yourself in your marriage and ask the question, am I happy? From her hardest moments to finding the clarity she needed, Cristie bares all in this emotional, yet powerful episode.
- [01:47] - Cristie updates us on how her new career change is going
- [05:42] - Cristie gets vulnerable as she shares her relationship struggles
- [14:34] - What DeAnna admires most about Cristie and Kenny
- [17:30] - How to be alone after 20+ years of marriage
- [19:50] - The different steps of self-care and how each one has helped Cristie in different ways
- [27:24] - Kenny’s biggest takeaways from focusing on his own self-care
- [28:49] - How to cope when you’re not sure of your relationship’s outcome
- 33:48 - The powerful moment Cristie found the clarity she needed
- [38:15] - Cristie & Kenny’s special event shared with their whole family
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.