Taking a Holistic Approach to Executive Leadership with Caren Kenney #88
In the episode, Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast by leadership thought leader and C-suite executive coach Caren Kenney!
Caren has worked with many leaders, from early-stage start-up CEOs to Fortune 100 executives.
She is also the Founder and CEO of Evolve Leadership, a global executive coaching and development organization that offers the world's only holistic (whole-person, whole-life) C-suite development programs that prepare leaders to thrive in highly-visible and demanding roles.
Now more than ever, top leaders are starting to talk about their struggles because of the demands of their roles — whether it’s a Fortune 100 CEO reflecting on personal sacrifices and impact on her family or a high-profile HR Director calling out concerns about his or her mental wellbeing – the reality is many senior leaders are struggling to cope.
Fortunately, Evolve Leadership’s C-suite development programs have helped 1000s of executives achieve and sustain higher levels of physical wellbeing, mental and emotional resilience, and character-centred leadership, and we will find out how during this show!
Before launching Evolve Leadership, Caren spent 12 years at Johnson & Johnson, where she was part of the Human Performance Institute leadership team and the Executive Director of its Premier Executive Leadership program.
Caren is also a co-author with Dr. Jim Loehr, international performance psychologist and human performance expert, of the book titled "Leading with Character-10 Minutes A Day To A Brilliant Legacy".
In this “Taking a Holistic Approach to Executive Leadership” episode with Caren Kenney on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words “human resources” mean to you?
- Tell us about Evolve Leadership?
- What will it take for the next wave of CEOs to thrive ?
- Why is a holistic approach to executive leadership development key?
- How do we become a sustainable leader?
- Why should CEOs' wellbeing be a top board priority?
- What lessons did you learn while coaching executives?
- What is the future of C-suite executive leadership?
- What are the secrets to building agile and resilient teams?
- Women CEOs are 45% more likely to be fired. Is that true, and if so, why?
- Tell us about your book: "Leading with Character-10 Minutes A Day To A Brilliant Legacy"?
Links highlighted in this “Taking a Holistic Approach to Executive Leadership” episode are included below:
Remember, If you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an #HRvacancy that you would love some specialist #humanresources #hragency support with, don't hesitate to contact me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!