Globally, cosplay is a multi-billion dollar industry. But what is it? How does one choose or make their cosplays? Guest Emilee is here to share her experience with us!
HOSTED by Dr. Moiya McTier (@GoAstroMo), astrophysicist and folklorist
- Emilee is a cosplayer who goes by the name Our Shield Maiden. You can visit her website ourshieldmaiden.com and follow her on socials at @ourshieldmaiden. Her website has plenty of resources for aspiring cosplayers/clothes-makers and a place where you can register to join her sew-along community.
- Get 10% off your order from Inked Gaming at inkedgaming.com/exolore!
- Join the Multicrew and get access to Head, Heart, Gut at multicrew.club
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: patreon.com/exolorepod
- twitter: twitter.com/ExolorePod
- instagram: instagram.com/exolorepod
- website: exolorepod.com
- subreddit: reddit.com/r/ExolorePod
- Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, http://stephenjreisig.com/
- Editing: Mischa Stanton, https://www.mischastanton.com/
- Transcript by Iesir Moss
Have you ever wished you could travel to a different world? Exolore can help with that! In each episode, astrophysicist/folklorist Moiya McTier explores fictional worlds by building them with a panel of expert guests, interviewing professional worldbuilders, or reviewing the merits of worlds that have already been built. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll gain an appreciation for how special our planet really is.
Exolore is a member of Multitude Productions, an independent podcast collective and production studio.