Social media marketing has often been portrayed as the road to riches, a way to make millions while you sleep. But once you dive in you quickly realize it’s not as easy as it looks. Today’s guest, Johnna Londen and her business partner Valerie Jennings say they have some tips to help you get better social media marketing results.
What You’ll Discover About Social Media Marketing (highlights & transcript):
* Does social media marketing really let you make millions while you sleep? [2:03]
* What you can reasonably expect from social media marketing. [3:27]
* How to determine which social media platform is best for your business. [6:08]
* How to establish your social media marketing posting schedule. [7:32]
* Common social media marketing mistakes. [10:28]
* 3 keys to better social media marketing results. [12:30]
* How to find the right virtual assistant for your business. [15:26]
* And much MORE.
Guest: Johnna Londen
Johnna Londen (on the left) is co-founder of The Online Business Gurus. Her mission and that of her business partner Valerie Jennings (on the right) is to show startup businesses who want an online presence, or well-established businesses that want to expand their online sales, the foundational steps they need in the online world.
They teach businesses how build and/or manage their teams, install automation systems in their business, and market their products and services so that business owners can create a strong foundation for continued success and also so they can focus their energies on what they do best (which isn’t all this social media stuff).
Together, Johnna and Valerie have over 13 certifications in the marketing and automation areas. One of their success stories is how they helped one client to rank number 9 in Twitter’s Global Gurus Brand Top 30.