Want to know how to create a Facebook Video Ad like a pro? Keith, Molly and Ralph are back with Part 2 of this series on video advertising.
In this episode, Keith and the Perpetual Traffic crew will walk you through the five steps of success video ad creation on Facebook.
Press and hold link to visit the page
Show Page Notes
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which objective to choose when setting up your Facebook Video Ad (HINT: It isn’t ‘Video Views’.)
- How many ad sets you should create? Should you use long copy or short? And where should you start?
- The metrics you should be monitoring so you can adjust your video ads for optimal performance.
Plus… a bonus addition tacked on by Keith that gives you access to a Facebook Video Ad that is enjoying immediate success.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Keith’s 9-Minute Video + Long Copy Ad [Need to get this from Keith]
- EP 31: 3 Elements of a Successful Video Ad [http://www.digitalmarketer.com/podcast/video-ad-elements/]
- Plus This - An Infusionsoft Add-On for Facebook Ads and more. [ http://www.plusthis.com/]
Thanks for Listening!
Mentioned in this episode:
Content At Scale