In the replay of this first TEKTOK livestream, Karin Bursa and Scott Luton welcome Jake Barr, CEO of Blue World Consulting as they tackle the topic of 5 Leadership Attributes to Drive Supply Chain Success including:
1) Transparency around Compelling Business Need (CBN) driving the need for change
2) "Outside In" Thinking to look at our business as our customers would see us and look at other industries for inspiration
3) Be willing to Experiment, Learn and Fail in the transformation effort
4) Ability to Define Agility and what it means to your business.
5) Recognition of Culture and Reward Metrics and how they impact desired outcomes
Upcoming Events & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Subscribe to Supply Chain Now and ALL Supply Chain Now Programming Here: https://supplychainnowradio.com/subscribe
Leave a review for Supply Chain Now: https://ratethispodcast.com/supplychainnow
Connect with Jake on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jake-barr-3883501/
Download the Q4 2020 U.S. Bank Freight Payment Index: https://freight.usbank.com/?es=a255&a=20
“Proven Success Panel: Group Purchasing in Action” Webinar with OMNIA Partners: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7304056155906263567
“The Opportunity for Industry 4.0 is Now” Webinar with SAP: https://lnkd.in/gpjJ7FS
Learn more about our Highlighted Non-Profit Making it Happen for Q1, Truckers Against Trafficking: https://truckersagainsttrafficking.org
Innovation in Supply Chain and Reverse Logistics Panel: https://rla.org/event/147
This episode was hosted by Scott Luton and Karin Bursa. For additional information, please visit our dedicated show page at: https://supplychainnow.com/episode-579.