Today I speak to International Sex, Body Language, Relationship Expert, Author and TV Presenter – Tracey Cox.
For many parents sex is the one thing that goes on the back burner after the arrival of children particularly in the first few months after childbirth (and understandably). However getting things back on track and keeping intimacy and desire alive is a challenge in long term relationships.
I discuss with Tracey:
- The difference between lust and love and how this changes over time in a relationships
- How you can keep the sparks of lust alive but switching up a number of things
- Why understanding the different ways men and women orgasm can be the key to unlocking your wife's desire
- How making some small changes and reducing the shame and embarrassment around sex will make some big differences.
- The part hormones play and why you will get erectile dysfunction at some point
**To grab a FREE copy of my new e-book The Dad Blueprint click here**
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here