Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:42] - Starting to work at the age of 3 and how selling gave him the ultimate leverage that helped him thrive in business.
- [05:31] - Getting two degrees that he never used in his professional career and why sales should be viewed as a life skill.
- [09:26] - Why salespeople are collectively held in a negative light.
- [11:28] - Achieving a win-win balance when selling.
- [16:06] - How to build camaraderie within a networking circle.
- [20:44] - Focusing more on delivering value to your customers instead of hammering them with your product.
- [26:55] - Connecting with a buyer by stepping into their world and doing the things that they need.
- [29:05] - The humility that he got from being a parent.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a chat with Doug C. Brown, the CEO of CEO Sales Strategies and a Sales Revenue and Profit Growth Expert. He is the creator of the Top 1% Academy, where he trains on how to sell to buyers, whether they be CEOs, business owners, or entrepreneurs, and how to be in the top 1% of sales earners doing so. Doug is also the international best-selling author of the book Win-Win Selling: Unlocking Your Power for Profitability by Resolving Objections.
He has coached, consulted, and advised thousands of people in business as well as companies including Enterprise-Rent Car, Nationwide, Intuit, Proctor and Gamble, CBS television, and others. He has collected an impressive amount of experience throughout his life in different fields, especially sales. During this period, he created over 35 companies. If you’re a sales leader or sales professional looking to grow and accelerate your sales revenue while also expanding and optimizing it, then this is the perfect episode for you. Tune in to gain from all the valuable insights Doug had to share.
“Sales skills are life skills” - Doug C. Brown
“Most people make selling into a competition versus a competitive sport that both people win” - Doug C. Brown
“The master prospector will always out-close the master closer” - Doug C. Brown
Learn More About Doug C. Brown in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at email@example.com