What Every Responsible Leader Needs to Know About Pink-Collar Crime
Could pink-collar crime be happening in the shadows of your business?
Today’s guest, Pink-Collar crime expert Kelly Paxton, says embezzlement and fraud happen everywhere there’s trust. She explain how it happens and goes unnoticed and what you need to do to keep your business safe from pink-collar crime.
What You’ll Discover About Pink-Collar Crime:
* What pink-collar crime is [01:25]
* How common pink-collar crime is in small and midsize businesses [03:06]
* The average size of pink-collar crime in small and midsize businesses [03:57]
* Pink-collar crime warning signs to be aware of [09:09]
* Simple steps businesses can take to prevent pink-collar crime [13:04]
* Kelly’s favorite pink-collar crime case [17:36]
* And much more.
♥ Share this episode with someone you think will benefit from it. ♥
She has more than 20 years of investigative experience with an expertise in finance that spans both the public and private sector and she’s worked undercover white collar fraud, money laundering and narcotics cases as well as embezzlement, conflict of interest and intellectual property cases.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the rich information you need to succeed from our high powered guests. Leave a review at Lovethepodcast.com/BusinessConfidential
Joining the Business Confidential Now family is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips to make your business more successful.