Do you feel like you’re getting lost in the noise and that you keep spinning on social media and not getting anywhere? Today I am talking with Lisa Simone Richards, who is a PR & Visibility Strategist, about how you can build visibility and authority, even if you are a new podcast manager. We discuss specific strategies you can use to increase your visibility, create leads to new clients, and establish yourself as an expert. We talk about how your intentions affect your success, how to pitch better, what experience you need or don’t need, and shifting your self perception. Finally we discuss Lisa Simone’s lather, rinse, repeat method.
Through her free workshops, masterclasses and mentorship program, Lisa Simone Richards gives you the insider secrets on how to get exposure and reach more people without spinning on social media or wasting more money on Facebook ads. Her clients learn the lather-rinse-repeat formula for more visibility which makes them more sales. They go from invisible to in-demand getting interviewed on top podcasts, partnering with big names in their industry and building their authority expert status getting featured on major media like FOX, NBC, Forbes, Inc., and more.
In this episode, we cover:
- Who Lisa Simone Richards is and what she does
- The outer game and the inner game
- How much experience do you need before putting yourself out there
- Pitching to popular and/or exclusive podcasts
- 3 general categories of media and how to use them to promote yourself
- Creating a self-perception shift
- Integrating a content media mix
- Paying for exposure vs getting paid
- Lather, rinse, repeat method
- Personalizing your pitches
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram! @laurenwrighton
Learn how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hrs/wk in my free masterclass! Grab a seat at LaurenWrighton.com/masterclass