All the days can seem the same at the moment so having something to make Thursday special can be relaly helpful - like listening to the Alpaca Tribe Podcast!
Thanks for listening and subscribing. Feel free to drop us a line or leave an audio message using the SpeakPipe link
Over the years of keeping alpacas I have learnt various lessons
- Lesson 1 - You have to learn
- Lesson 2 - Use the right equipment
- Lesson 3 - It is not a race
- Lesson 4 - Learn who to listen to
- Keep calm
- Be prepared
- Always have spares
- Remember to keep drinking
- Take your time doing dark animals at the end of the day
- Know your animals
- Know your anatomy
- If in doubt - stop, look, and go careful
- If it feels wrong it probably is
- Label fleece bags inside and out.
Finally - enjoy yourselves
For shearing equipment and sharpening
For rubber mats
Heiniger Xtra Shearing Machine
Go spend some time with an alpaca!