Today's episode focuses on how a marketing expert plans their book launch. According to Ronne Rock, marketing professional and author of One Woman Can Change The World, marketing helps to understand the value of something, and then allows your audience to see the value that they can contribute back to it. She shares her experience as an author and her work in the marketing industry, and she reveals how she formed a strong launch team for her book. During the episode, Ronne shares:
- What she finds joy in, what her book is about, and her work in the world.
- Her journey as an author, her publishing choice, what inspired her to write her book, and what the experience has been like for her.
- Her marketing plan for One Woman Can Change The World and what she learned about marketing as a result of her journey as an author.
- How she formed her launch team, what she requested from them, and what she recommends other authors do as it relates to gathering a launch team for their books.
- The incredible number of people who were part of her launch team.
- Advice for authors to implement in their book launch journey, no matter what type of book they have written.
For our show notes, including action steps, and resources, visit: bit.ly/3vypf0Cbit.ly/3vypf0C
Please feel free to send a message to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts!