Do you create forms, surveys, and quizzes? Want to know how you can get more thoughtful responses and higher completion rates?
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse talks to Karrie Sanderson, the Chief Marketing Officer at Typeform — a no-code SaaS platform that helps companies turn digital interactions into human connections through forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
If you use forms in any marketing functions, the last thing you'd want is to make them boring. Why? Because your audience won't answer them. You want to create interactive forms that allow you to engage with your audience and grow your business with ease.
Listen in for some intriguing nuggets on how marketers can use digital forms for lead conversions, getting customer feedback, and building long-term customer relationships.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Typeform's origin story and what makes them different
- How to get more thoughtful responses from your forms
- A user-friendly way of building forms
- Best use cases of forms from a customer's perspective
- Recommended number of questions in a form/questionnaire
- How to integrate videos and images into your forms
- Best ways to get customer feedback using online forms
- Ways to make surveys feel less like interrogations and more like conversations
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry's Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!