Lena Cebula is an author of the spiritual autobiography “Miraculous” and runs Love&BLoved, an organization that grew from her personal journey of overcoming drug addiction and human trafficking. Today Lena has a thriving marriage and is a proud mama of 3 beautiful children .
Lena is also a blogger, speaker, and Advocate for women in need and victims of human trafficking.
Together with Lena we invite you to share this story with others who need to hear stories of forgiveness and second chances.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- Learning to trust God’s plan 5:23
- Lena’s story of growing up in Ukraine dealing with hunger, poverty and struggle 8:45
- Dealing with post partum depression and loss 12:44
- Living with street junkies and having your moment when God speaks to you 16:20
- Dealing with vulnerability and providing unconditional love 22:22
- Sharing the gospel with an unlikely source 27:43
- Visiting the wailing wall and dealing doubt of worthiness 32:55
- Coping with imposter syndrome once things start going the right direction 39:40
- Practical tools and steps to dealing with trauma 42:18
- Understanding that your past is between you and God 46:00
- And much more...
Call to action:
Learn more about Lena Nebula by visiting her website loveandbloved.com
To learn more about Wendie and her Visibly Fit program, visit wendiepett.com
To find out more about Todd and his coaching program for men, find him on the web at toddisberner.com.
All the links you need to subscribe to the podcast are at both our websites! And if you feel so inclined, we'd be honored if you were to leave a rating and review of our show. It definitely helps with us being more visible to more people, and if we like it, we might just read your review on the podcast!