How clear is your long-term vision, and is your business model in alignment with it? Having a clear vision of where you’re going and why it’s important helps you create a strategic plan and shift your mindset.
In this episode of The Agency Blueprint, I’m joined by Crista Grasso, a strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. She has the ability to quickly cut through the noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to simplify and scale a business. She explains her Lean Out Method – context, clarity, commitment, and kaizen and how it applies to business.
Don't miss this episode to learn more about the simple and sustainable Lean Out Method!
- [2:22] What would you say someone should think about when it comes to finding and reclaiming their time?
- [6:10] What is your experience with time blocking, and what is your belief system around it?
- [17:24] Would you mind sharing the concept of the combination between lean and scaling?
What You’ll Discover:
- [2:30] Get clear on your vision and ensure that your work is aligned to reclaim your time.
- [6:19] The impact of time/focus blocking on productivity and results in teams.
- [8:38] How to consistently work harder and make little improvements to have your desired outcome.
- [12:36] The four overarching pillars of the Lean Out Method are context, clarity, commitment, and kaizen.
- [17:35] How combining lean with scaling will get you a customer-centric and high-profit business.