Adam, the first son, learned disobedience through his experience in the garden. Jesus Christ learned obedience through the things he suffered. Jesus opened the door for us to return to that relationship as sons to the Father.
We can learn from Creation as God can use anything to teach us if we are open.
God was teaching Adam and Eve and would have taught them about the tree of good and evil when they were ready.
God created man with a free will and after eating the fruit, realized that they made a mistake. We now have a struggle to make the right decisions.
Adam and Eve walked with God in the cool of the evening, Christ died so that we could have that relationship with God once again.
Those who have the revelation of the Father and of the Son and that have the revelation that they are a Son are the ones that see the big picture.
Why did God give us free will? He wants us to love Him because of our choice or else it would be a false worship.
God is bringing forth His Sons, bringing them forth by their free will, not forced to do it.
Reach into the Spirit and find out what we need to be doing, feel the heart of the Father.
15. Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it.
16. The LORD God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may eat freely;
17. but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.”
18. Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.”
19. Out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the sky, and brought themto the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name.
20. The man gave names to all the cattle, and to the birds of the sky, and to every beast of the field, but for Adam there was not found a helper suitable for him.
3. “but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.”
8. They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
9.Then the LORD God called to the man, and said to him, “Where are you?”
10. He said, “I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself.”
11. And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?”
12.The man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate.”
13. Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” And the woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
14. The LORD God said to the serpent,“Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life;
15. And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He sh