If you're a small business owner, I'm certain you've tried to handle your digital marketing on your own at some stage. Depending on the size of your business, it's hard to keep up with the learning curve. Things are changing all the time, and there is always a new social media platform to market your product on.
Is it worth getting in an agency? Will they ask the right questions to get the right results? Do you have the right data to set the right KPIs? In this episode, I'm sharing my experience as we explore Small Business Challenges with Digital Marketing.
Let's take a look at what's out there, from Facebook ads to Instagram, and from Google ads to Pinterest, let's consider what will work best for you and your company. Then let's consider the pros and cons of managing your own digital marketing, or whether it's worth hiring somebody else – or even an agency.
Digital marketing – when you get it right – has a lot of upside. It can help you grow your brand, which will in turn increase your business revenue. Getting it right is the tricky part, though. And it sure can be time-consuming! I hope I can shed some light in this regard. Let's dive into the show…
"I highly suggest just take a deep breath when you start your campaigns, and take 30 to 60 days. And I've seen it: you just change, modify things – every week, you look at your data." ~ Coleman Smith
In This Episode:
- Appreciating Digital Marketing as a way to build your brand and increase sales
- Understanding the digital marketing landscape: which platforms work best?
- What are the pros and cons of managing your digital marketing yourself?
- What to consider when it comes to hiring the right digital marketing person or agency
- Why the future of digital marketing (with AI) looks bright for small business owners