Time is your most valuable asset. Are you wasting it? Chris Heller, CEO of Keller-Williams, rose to the top through discipline – a muscle that you need to develop to make the most out of your time. You develop discipline by creating better habits. Chris created habits that improved his mindset and maintained his health.
Mindset is critical for overcoming fear and taking action. One of the most important mindset shifts that Chris made as part of KW was learning to succeed through others. When you have the right people, the fear of losing control transforms into relief.
Even with support, you can’t achieve everything you want to accomplish in your life and your business if you’re health isn’t close to 100%. You can’t let your health fall through the cracks when you are focusing on your business. If you want to achieve more, while working less, then you need the right habits to develop your discipline muscle. Chris Heller is here to show you how.
- Discussed in this episode:
- 2:45 - How does Chris teach people to control their calendar?
- 6:45 - Everybody inside the real estate world knows that lead generation is the ONE thing that makes everything else easier or unnecessary, but why is it so hard for them to do it?
- 10:25 - When you focus on your business, it’s easy for your health to fall through the cracks. How did Chris make health a habit?
- 14:40 - The idea of succeeding through others: is it something that came naturally to Chris or is it something he had to work at?
- 15:55 - People hear they should succeed through others, they know they should succeed through others, yet for some reason there’s something that holds them back. If you could give them ONE thing to help them pave that way, what does that look like?
- 17:10 - How did Chris become the type of person that talent wants to work for, and are willing to take a discount to do it?
Get a FREE digital copy of the bestselling book The ONE Thing! We are on a mission to become the #1 podcast in iTunes. You can help us get there by subscribing to the show. Once you subscribe (either on your phone or computer), take a screenshot showing that you subscribed, and email that photo to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then send you a link to get your FREE digital copy :)
- The ONE Thing: Website | Book
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters
Mentioned in this episode:
Go to Bambee dot com RIGHT NOW and type in The ONE Thing under PODCAST when you sign up - it’ll really help the show.
Spelled, BAM-B-E-E dot com. Bambee dot com type in The ONE Thing
Go to heathycell.com slash ONE and use promo code ONE to get 20% off your first order. That’s healthycell dot com slash O-N-E to get 20% off your first order with promo code ONE