I’m joined by Gretchen Rubin, one of today's most influential and thought-provoking observers of happiness, habits, and human nature. In our conversation, she breaks down her personality framework and explains how we can use that information to make more effective decisions. We talk about how to cultivate more happiness in your life by strengthening your friendships and Gretchen shares what she personally does to nurture her relationships.
Gretchen also explains how to use the five senses to have more energy, creativity, and love in your life. She has so much wisdom about how to intentionally live a happier life, so you don’t want to miss this episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- How to incorporate more happiness into your life
- Goal-setting strategies to set yourself up for success
- Advice for making new friends and reaching out to people from your past
- Simple ways to feel more grounded in stressful situations
- Sleep and exercise hacks to boost your energy
- Asking yourself better questions to get better outcomes
CONNECT WITH GRETCHEN
CONNECT WITH CAYLA
Follow Mommy Millionaire: @mommymillionaire.co
Follow Cayla: @cayla.craft
Visit the Mommy Millionaire website: mommymillionaire.co