Mary is a PAST Teaching and Learning Coach as part of our School Design team and she gets asked about strategies for collaborative teaching all the time. On this episode we will explore the 5 most frequently asked questions about virtual collaboration in educational settings.
• What does it look like to work collaboratively in a virtual environment?
• How will I be able to work with my colleagues to plan and be part of my PLC?
• Why should I have my learners work collaboratively?
• How can I assess my learners if I can't see them work together?
• My students work in groups in the classroom, how can I have them do that while we are outside the classroom?
Mentioned in this episode:
Learning Unboxed Audience Survey
Thank you for listening to Learning Unboxed! As we work on the next 150 episodes we want to hear how we can best tailor this podcast to your needs. Please go to https://www.pastfoundation.org/survey to share your insights.