Today in this special episode we celebrate 100 episodes of The Podcast Manager Show with advice from new podcast managers! I talk with real podcast managers Kayla Wells, Cristy Stebleton, Sara Whittaker, Justine Dolores, Brandee Nichols, Esther van Cuilenborg, and Kim Parkinson. They give their advice and tips from their own experience to help you build your own podcast managing business, whether you are just starting out or need a little motivation to keep you going and reach your monthly income goals.
In this episode, we cover:
- Ending toxic perfectionism
- Learning from your first client
- Investing in the foundational podcast management skills
- Tweaking things as you go, depending on what’s working for you
- How your mindset leads to a successful business
- Ditching the imposter syndrome
- Editing tips
- Tracking your time for pricing
- Continual learning
- Just start! And then keep going
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!