Pinterest and Tailwind are great options to increase the visibility of your content and drive traffic to your website.
I like Pinterest because every pin allows you the opportunity to link back to your website or your Instagram account, so you can continue to drive traffic to those channels. You can even add a “pin” button to your website, making it easy for your customers to save the things they love directly to a Pinterest board—and Pinterest pins can live on for months, even years. Which is an eternity compared to the fleeting 24 hours (or less) that you get from an Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn post.
You also want to take some time to learn the best practices of Pinterest:
- You want to use as many keywords or phrases in your pin descriptions as possible
- You want to make sure you’re pinning it to the appropriate boards
- You want your boards to have accurate descriptions and be well organized
- Plus, you want your content to have fresh imagery that is visually appealing on the platform
I like Tailwind because:
- It automatically creates a schedule for your pins to maximize their impact based on your content.
- You can cross post to and from Instgram.
- The app scans your profile and boards and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Tailwind has Smartloops for your ever green and seasonal content.
- Most importantly, you get access to Tribes where you can upload your content to accelerate its visibility.
Download my Tailwind process at: getauthenticbranding.com/resources