Welcome to episode 9!
On this episode I’m joined by Lara J. Day. She is the author of the 13 Holy Nights Oracle Deck and a Neurogenic Qigong practitioner. Her unique and innovative healing method interweaves Chinese energy medicine with tension and trauma-releasing work. She’s been teaching energy arts since 2003 when she came to learn of Qigong through her own healing journey.
Lara and I discuss the topic of energy medicine and how she has blended Qigong with TRE® (Trauma and Tension Release Exercises), for people suffering with stress, anxiety, trauma or PTSD.
We also dive into an enlightening conversation about the mystery of the unseen and not only how it relates to her energy work combining TRE and Qigong, but also in the spiritual practice of the 13 Holy Nights, and how it can help us reclaim the sacred energy of the holiday season.
In this episode we cover:
- How our healing journey informs our work in the world
- Qigong, what it is, how it works and how its used for healing
- Trauma and ways to heal and release trauma, and tension from the body
- The wisdom that’s held in our bodies and how to tune into it
- Having faith in the mysteries of energy medicine and the unseen world
- The sacred feminine and reclaiming the magic and wonder of the holiday season
- The concept of the fertile void (winter) and the healing power of cyclical living
- How to reclaim the sacred energy of the holiday season through The 13 Holy Nights practice.
Connect with Lara J Day:
Connect with Dr. Maryska: