Stephanie is the founder of The Verse Media. She was formerly a General Partner of growth equity firm, ABS Capital Partners, and is the wife of former Secretary of Defense, Ash Carter.
- The icing on the cake [02:20]
- A job that really comes along once in a lifetime [04:17]
- What never gets talked about when one is striving for excellence [05:33]
- A waste of wisdom and experience [08:04]
- A playbook for your second half [10:03]
- A humbling necessity to rewire the way you work [12:54]
- Why businesses undervalue giving the time to think [14:57]
- By grownups for grownups [16:55]
- Strategies to regain your agency when it gets hard [21:00]
- The people you would have paid $100 for an hour spent on the phone with you [25:54]
At ABS, Stephanie was responsible for raising $1.6B for the firm’s funds, creating its Investor Relations function and leading all marketing, event and investment research activities. In support of the Department of Defense, she advocated for military families and veterans. She was awarded the “Distinguished Public Service Award” by the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff in 2017.
Learn more about Stephanie at www.theversemedia.com.