- “It is much easier to put existing resources to better use, than to develop resources where they do not exist.” ― George Soros
- Become a person worth listening to because you’re solving problems, offering value, and delivering transformation every 13 minutes. And it’s leveraged!
- Being a 13 minute mentor makes you worth listening to.
- Just one hour a week (for 13 weeks) gives you 52 podcast episodes with one relevant outcome (for your audience) in every show.
- [TAKE ACTION] Set the timer for 13 minutes and get going! Imagine solving problems, offering value, and delivering transformation — to the people you serve — every 13 minutes! (And leveraging for a year's worth of content!)
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist, and Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
If you want direct, live support from us for your business podcast, then contact us today at ibgr.info.
TAGS: IBGR, IBGR Network, Donna Kunde, Ben Gioia (“joya”), business, podcasting, podcasting for business, online business, business podcast, business podcast, business tips, podcasting tips, business mastery, business coaching, business ideas, podcasting tutorial, start a business, podcasting equipment, business edition, why every business needs a podcast today