*GET MY NEW BOOK* >>>The Power of Scripting
In Episode #11, I speak to Jessie Benson about how to find your passion and make it your career. Jessie was once a physician who pivoted and left her career when she went on a journey to test and try out lots of new hobbies and skills.
A life coach, artist and homesteader, Jessie, embraced a brand new direction to follow a new path and create a life of her dreams.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- How we sometimes go against our heart and better judgement because we put someone else's opinions above our own.
- Even if you are unsure about your passion and purpose, there is no harm in trying lots of things out and seeing what you find out about yourself.
- It's never too late to try a new hobby, learn a new skill or enter back into education.
- The reminder that life is to be enjoyed, and we should aspire to become the person we would want to have in our lives as a friend.
- How it's important to set boundaries and to stop saying yes when we want to say no.
- And that our value isn't dependent on how well we do something., but that our value is.
Also, a reminder that the gratitude journey is now open for registration. All of the links are below. And I'd love it if you're able to complete a short audience survey. Thank you and enjoy the show.
More from Jessie Benson:
Jessie's Fine Art Site
Jessie's Brave is Beautiful Circle
Jessie on Facebook
Jessie's Facebook Community
The Brizy Website Builder
More from Beth
The Gratitude Journey Challenge
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey
Get Your Freebies (Affirmations, Meditations, A Guide to Journaling) https://bethhewitt.com
The Visualisation Vault
Find Beth on Social Media