How to Reliably Improve Workplace Trust and Collaboration
TRUST AND COLLABORATION
Trust and collaboration are essential business leadership skills. You crave the brain storming energy and productivity it creates; but, at the same time trying to wrap your arms around it feels like catching a wave – the tighter you try to hold on, the more you find yourself holding gritty sand and sticky seaweed. Today’s guest, Jill Ratliff, is an executive coach who will share how we can reliably improve workplace trust and collaboration.
What You’ll Discover About Trust and Collaboration (highlights & transcript):
* What good leaders do in stressful moments to promote trust and collaboration [1:31]
* How trust and collaboration starts with positive energy [3:40]
* Why problems aren’t the problem when it comes to trust and collaboration [5:21]
* The leadership story of NFL running back Dorsey Levens
* The importance of “know where you hold and where you fold” [11:16]
* The leadership traits that foster trust and collaboration [16:06]
* What the best bosses do to build trust and collaboration [18:53]
* And much MORE.
Guest: Jill Ratliff
Jill Ratliff an Executive Coach and Leadership Speaker with more than 20 years of Fortune 100 Human Resources Management experience.
Jill also is a longtime mentor with Pathbuilders, an organization that helps high-performing women accelerate their careers, and an opinion columnist for CEOWORLD magazine.
More recently she’s written the book Leadership through Trust and Collaboration, a practical guide to learn why current strategies to build leaders aren’t working – and what can be done to improve them. It includes profound new ways of thinking that simplify how the best leaders lead in challenging situations.