- “When your brand first makes its online debut, it will be relatively unknown. Audience members may begin to trickle in one by one, but you’ll want to find a way to turn that trickle into a downpour.” — Eric Enge
- Become a person worth listening to by giving the right influencers a reason to be on your show. There’s so much power in borrowing other people’s audiences.
- Make life easier for yourself by putting yourself in front of other’s audiences, in a way that’s good for you, good for them, and good for your listeners.
- There are many ways to find influencers for your show including: 1) a former or current client; 2) a potential client; aligned people in your market, field, or industry, and/or 5) a podcast community or podcast matching platform like matchmaker.fm/.
- [TAKE ACTION] Brainstorm a list of influencers that you know. And a wishlist of those you want to know. Who in your network can connect you to those people? How will you position yourself so they say YES(!)?
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist & Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced more than 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.