Welcome to the twentieth edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
August’s Round Table question is: How do you develop your team's offensive and defensive system and what are those systems based on?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
· Mark Anderson – Owensboro Thoroughbreds (TBL)
· Erik Buehler – Chatfield (CO) High School
· Dan DeCrane – Gilmour Academy (OH)
· Tim Heuer – 180 Coaching
· Bobby Jordan – Wagner College
· Kyle Pennington – Russellville (AR) High School
· Nate Sanderson – Thrive on Challenge
· Don Showalter – USA Basketball
· John Shulman – University of Alabama Huntsville
· Lee Swanson – Bunker Hill (NC) High School
· Tyler Whitcomb – West Michigan Aviation Academy (MI)
Please enjoy this Round Table episode of the Hoop Heads Podcast and once you’re finished listening please give the show a five star rating and review. Make sure you’re subscribed to the Hoop Heads Pod so you never miss an episode. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, & YouTube. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!
Get registered for our Hoop Heads Pod Webinar Series. If you’re focused on improving your coaching and your team, we’ve got you covered! Visit hoopheadspod.com/webinars to claim your seat.
Two new shows will debut soon, The Player’s Court with Joseph Harris featuring conversations with players for players and Grizz & Grind with Elijah Campbell, our second NBA team podcast where Elijah will provide an in-depth look at the Memphis Grizzlies.
Lastly, if you’re looking for podcast management, editing, or launch services check out our sister site, MyPodcastManager.com