- “Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.” — Brian Chesky, co-founder of Airbnb
- Become a person worth listening to by taking your show’s introduction (or offer) and turning it into a 30 or 60 second commercial.
- You've done the work. You’ve checked the downloads. You know what people want. Apply this wisdom to create a commercial (intro-based or offer-based).
- Choose your basis and where you’re going to run it (you’re show and/or someone else’s show).
- [TAKE ACTION] Write your script based on word count and record. Add music if you want.
Remember that if you want direct, live support from us for your business podcast, then contact us today at ibgr.info.
Each week we will walk through an easy-to-follow, proven, plug-and-play way to get YOUR podcast done, 13 minutes at a time, in just 13 weeks.
So follow the formula each week. And welcome to the show.
MEET THE HOSTS
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist & Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
TAGS: IBGR, IBGR Network, Donna Kunde, Ben Gioia (“joya”), business, podcasting, podcasting for business, online business, business podcast, business podcast, business tips, podcasting tips, business mastery, business coaching, business ideas, podcasting tutorial, start a business, podcasting equipment, business edition, why every business needs a podcast today