ABOUT GOD - PART 8 | Gary Wilkerson and Keith Holloway continue their conversation about the attributes of God and focus this week on the justice of God.
• God’s acts of justice are an outflow of who he is—his justness. The foundation of God’s throne is justice and righteousness.
• Whatever God wills to do is just, perfect and right.
• Our perception and understanding of God’s justice will have a profound effect on our worship of and relationship with him.
• Why is our tendency to accuse God of injustice when bad things happen in this world?
• If we have an incorrect view of God’s justice, then we will have an incorrect view of sin and God’s mercy.
• In the Greek and Hebrew, the word often translated as righteous can also mean justice.
• We cannot diminish God’s wrath, anger and judgment in favor of his love, mercy and forgiveness. They are all equally important to our full understanding of God.
View show notes