Brad Beeston is an Account Executive of Podium. Brad grew up in Edmond, Oklahoma and now lives in Utah. He is a millennial, is married with a little girl on the way and has worked at Podium since August of 2017, working specifically in Auto repair and Tire indistries the entire time.
- Podium is ranked 13th in INC’s largest growing companies
- Building your reputation online
- Millennials do more research online for products, services and businesses
- Accustomed to immediate reviews shown online
- Word of mouth is now online reviews- digital storefront for consumers
- Great customer service= positive customer satisfaction
- 90% of consumers use Google as a search engine
- Using the phone and googling “best” term- any business with lower than 4-star ranking will get eliminated from that specific search
- Never be afraid to ask customers for honest reviews- want to improve
- Texting link to google review to customer- easy call to action way to capture on the go customers
- Algorithm- reviews, frequency of reviews, star ranking, amount of reviews, responses, higher activity on a business page the higher you will rank on google
- Thanks to Brad Beeston for his contribution to the aftermarket’s premier podcast.
- Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers.
- Leave me an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
Facebook Twitter Linked In Email Events Speaking
Subscribe to a mobile listening app HERE.
This episode is brought to you by AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve. With 2,500 exhibiting companies, you’ll see the latest products, parts, and technologies for your business. The event also offers advanced training for shop owners, technicians, warehouse distributors (WDs) and auto parts retailers, as well as networking opportunities to grow your business. AAPEX 2019 will take place Tuesday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 7, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. More than 48,000 targeted buyers are expected to attend, and approximately 162,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from 135 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX 2019. For information, visit aapexshow.com