Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:54] - Getting into sales by accident and applying his background in sciences to it to thrive.
- [04:04] - The Psychology of Sales: Approaching sales as a puzzle to be solved.
- [08:27] - How sales leaders can give their sales teams what they need to succeed.
- [12:00] - Tips for improving your performance as a salesperson or sales leader.
- [14:38] - Why every salesperson must have structure and be organized to perform at their best.
- [17:30] - Finding his business partner and starting The Practice Lab.
- [21:48] - Impacting sales teams to hit their quotas.
- [25:33] - Sales leadership tactics to help a sales team shift towards great long-term performance.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a chat with Jonathan Mahan, Co-Founder of The Practice Lab, the first-ever training company geared towards helping salespeople to master both the art and science of sales through the same type of focused deliberate practice that performers, athletes, and musicians use to become masters of their domains.
Jonathan and his Co-Founder Jordana come from very different backgrounds; Jonathan from the sciences, and Jordana from the arts. Together, they created The Practice Lab. Jonathan will talk about his journey in sales, the power of mastering the psychology of sales, how structuring practice can make a real impact on a sales rep’s development and results, how sales leaders can develop great sales reps, and so much more. Stay tuned!
“A really foundational thing for a sales leader to do is to look at their individual team members to identify any gaps in their behaviors” - Jonathan Mahan
“The problem I see in the world of sales is generally, sales leaders assume everything is a knowledge gap and they just solve everything with training” - Jonathan Mahan
- Learn How to Respond to Objections Better By Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line - Transformed Sales
Learn More About Jonathan Mahan in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at email@example.com