Can you offer your initial services for free? “No”, that’s what I always answer. Yes, free services are good if you are the customer. Personally speaking, even as a customer, I don’t take advantage of free services mainly because I value the other party or the business owner in the highest regard.
For me, giving away your services for free is a decent short-term strategy to get some customers or clients, but in the long run, it will do much more harm than good and it is also one way to lose your potential customers and clients especially when you start charging them.
In this episode, I’ll share my personal experiences when I hear some of my potential clients asking for initial free service. You will also know what energy I keep within my business and my employees, and the importance of “CASH” as a method of energy exchange.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The reasons why I always say “NO” to free services.
- You should always value yourself in the highest regard.
- Think twice, if you ever thought of providing your services for free.
- Cash is a method of energy exchange.
- Always think about win-win arrangements, do not let yourself or the other party lose value.