Artwork for podcast Closing the Gap with Denise Cooper
Episode 91: How to create a culture that prioritizes accountability
Episode 915th May 2022 • Closing the Gap with Denise Cooper • Denise Cooper
00:00:00 00:29:21

Share Episode

Shownotes

You know how to prioritize resource management in your organization, but what about boundary management?

What role is boundary leakage playing in the productivity of your team? In many cases, individual contributors and leaders alike are not clear on what it is that they're accountable for. Once we know what we are accountable for, how do our conversations evolve?

Anytime we are working towards an organizational goal, only 10% of the work is task-related. The other 90% is people. If you've found yourself wondering how you can bring more accountability to your team or organization one conversation at a time - this is the episode for you.

In this week's episode, Alexa Greer interviews public speaker, podcast host, and author Denise Cooper for her take on how to create a culture that prioritizes accountability. Listen in for Denise Cooper's expert advice on how to influence change in your working relationships with these simple changes.

“Anytime we are working towards an organizational goal, only 10% of the work is task-related. The other 90% is people.”

THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW


  1. What are some signs that a workplace is prioritizing accountability on their teams? 
  2. What are red flags for accountability in an organization?
  3. What are green flags for accountability in an organization?
  4. How to follow up without micromanaging.
  5. The difference between boundary management and resource management.
  6. How to avoid boundary leakage.


EPISODE RESOURCES


KEEP UP WITH DENISE HERE

https://www.linkedin.com/in/denisecooper/

https://rllessons.com/

https://www.instagram.com/denisecooperinc/

Follow

Links