Every house, every property has a history. And sometimes a very complicated one.
"Dirty deeds", title problems are common in real estate investing. And to unlock the value of some of these properties an investor needs a next-level skill set.
There is a handful of people in the US that have this advanced knowledge. One of them is Logan Fullmer, Jake Harris’s guest on today’s episode.
Logan Fullmer is a real estate investor with experience in many types of non-traditional deals. Undivided interest transactions, curative title work, dispute resolution, rezoning, subdividing are some of them.
He is an expert in fixing title problems, a master in finding solutions for dirty deeds, a successful investor who unlocks value through solving problems.
He is also the owner of an impressive historical Gibbs home and a father who applies his real estate investing knowledge in his kid's education.
On today's show, Logan Fullmer shares some of the insights he's gained along the way in his real estate career.
He talks about his amazing journey from the oil field to real estate investing and how he started doing dirty title investments.
He also reveals a sophisticated and healthy way of looking at investing, the way you can buy a property at 20 cents on the dollar and much more!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Logan Fullmer’s journey from the oil field to real estate investing
- A sophisticated and healthy way of looking at investing
- How did Logan start doing dirty title investments?
- The way that you can buy property at 20 cents on the dollar in today's ultra-competitive high valued real estate world
- How Logan uses his real estate investing knowledge in his kid's education
- The Gibbs mansion story. How Logan gave a new life to a historical Gibbs home in Government Hill
- And so much more...
Facebook: Logan Bentley Fullmer and Asset Resolution Partners
Foreclosed on and mostly forgotten, this 19th century San Antonio home has a new lease on life
New life given to historical Gibbs home in Government Hill
How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnagie