This is the Real Kevin Richardson and welcome to The Dad joke King. The home of the sometimes funny dad joke, but I wouldn't count on it.
In today's show, I have a joke about a virgin, but it's now what you think. Also a joke about my daughter upsetting me. Then we've got the rapid fire dad joke medley and a parenting tip you will not want to miss.
Did you know there are no canaries in the Canary Islands? And the same thing applies to the Virgin Islands; there are no canaries there either.
Dad Joke of the Week
My daughter asked me, can I have a bookmark? That really upset me! My daughter is 14 years old and she still doesn't know my name is Kevin.
Dad Joke Medley
- I bought Shoes from a drug dealer once. I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!
- I was going to learn how to juggle, but I just didn't have the balls.
- Parallel lines have so much in common. It's a shame they'll never meet.
- What happens when you touch Dwayne Johnson's butt? You hit rock bottom.
- Someone asked me to name two structures that hold water. I was like well dam.
- I saw an old man fall into a well today. I guess he couldn't see that well.
- I used to be addicted to the Hokey-Pokey, but then I turned myself around.
- My recliner and I go way back.
- What's blue and smells like red paint? Blue paint!
Parenting Tip of the Week
After your first child is born, go buy 20 years worth of poster board. This will save you countless 10pm trips to CVS.
Follow me on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube for more dad jokes. My user name on all three is RealKevinRichardson. I am also creating accounts under TheDadJokeKing on TikTok and Instagram, so follow those too. You can find all of these links and other info at DadJokeKing.com
Thank you for listening to The Dad Joke King!
Listen to the podcast for the after show and a quick introduction.