This is part 4 of a mini-series about scaling your social media business
In this episode, we share our experiences of creating & launching courses and give you our tips and advice to do the same.
• There is more than one way to plan and host a course. Think outside the box.
• People learn in different ways so try to accommodate the needs of your audience. Offer VIP upgrades, provide your course materials in different formats (we use Searchie for this) etc.
• It's not uncommon for people to take the same course multiple times so think about how you can tweak and refine it to help people go deeper.
• Sell it before you build it.
• The best courses are updated, tweaked and refined over time. Don't let your audience down and ruin your own reputation by allowing your course to become out of date.
• As part of your planning, consider what your students might need next & whether there is potential for a backend membership.
If you are considering scaling with a course, you might find Amy Porterfield's Digital Course Academy programme helpful.
Grab a whole bunch of resources to help with creating a digital course here.
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION
Come and chat with us in the Social Media Managers Hub, our free community on Facebook or find us on all the platforms by searching for @thetwolauras.