[00:58] Return to Civility
[02:15] Brad Kovac, Gateway Outdoor Expo director and editor/publisher of Terrain Magazine discusses the 2023 Gateway Outdoor Expo that has been announced for Friday and Saturday, March 31 and April 1, at Tower Grove Park in St. Louis. The FREE event will showcase new outdoor gear, services, and resources, as well as interactive demos and experiential attractions — all in a festive, family-friendly environment.
The Gateway Outdoor Expo will highlight activities such as running, biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, and paddling, as well as adventure travel, health and wellness, and more. Special features include:
- Rock Climbing Wall: Test your ability on several different routes of varying difficulty. The wall is 23 feet tall, with holds and features that simulate a real rock surface.
- Mountain Bike Demo Course. This area allows Expo attendees to try out a mountain bike on simulated off-road obstacles.
- Mobile Life Exhibitors: Tour the latest overland vehicles, adventure vans, mini travel trailers, and toy haulers and take your future outdoor excursions on the road.
- VIP Party: Rub elbows with Expo vendors and enjoy select food and beverages at this celebratory mixer on the evening of Thursday, March 30.
[24:39] More about Saint Louis In Tune
[27:45] Get involved as we Highlight more St. Louis Activities
- St. Louis City SC Soccer
- St. Louis Battlehawks
- Cherry Blossoms at the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Moolah Shrine Circus
- Schlafly's Oyster Festival
- St. Louis Cardinals Opening Day
- Shakespeare in the Park (May/June)
- Shakespeare in the Streets (September)
This is Season 6! For more episodes, go to stlintune.com
#outdoors #mountainbiking #rockclimbing #gatewayoutdoorexpo #terrainmagazine