Recorded Live at Vision 2023, Carolyn Coquillette, founder of Luscious Garage and CEO of Shop-Ware, discusses rebranding her business from Luscious Garage to Earthling Automotive. She talks about the challenges of choosing a new name and logo and moving to a new location. Earthling Automotive will also be a training center for EVs and hybrids.
Carolyn Coquillette, Earthling Automotive, San Francisco, CA. She’s also the Founder and CEO of Shop-Ware. Listen to Carolyn’s other episodes HERE.
- Rebranding from Luscious Garage to Earthling Automotive- the process of rebranding her business, including choosing a new name and logo.
- Moving to a New Location- Carolyn talks about moving her business to a new location that is outside of the congested area of San Francisco, making it easier for customers to access.
- Earthling Automotive Training Center Carolyn discusses using the old location for EV and hybrid training
- Electric and Hybrid Cars- the increasing popularity of electric and hybrid cars, the commitments of automakers, and the impact on the automotive industry.
- Carolyn's Year as the ASCCA President- challenges your leadership skills to activate and inspire people that are volunteers, collaboration, what is motivating? Support from shop owners and corporate partners
- Carolyn's time management- Carolyn talks about the importance of time management and how she balances her time between her repair shop and Shop-Ware.
- Shop-Ware- Carolyn talks about her role as CEO of Shop-Ware and how the team she has built allows her to continue innovating in her own repair shop.
Thanks to our Partner, NAPA AUTO CARE
Learn more about NAPA AUTO CARE and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com
Connect with the Podcast:
-Join our Insider List: https://remarkableresults.biz/insider
-All books mentioned on our podcasts: https://remarkableresults.biz/books
-Our Classroom page for personal or team learning: https://remarkableresults.biz/classroom
-Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/carm
-The Aftermarket Radio Network: https://aftermarketradionetwork.com
-Special episode collections: https://remarkableresults.biz/collections