Today I speak to Postman, Personal Trainer and The Everyday Athlete himself - Martyn Kelland
With all the information there is nowadays around Health and Fitness it is very easy to get confused, overwhelmed and swamped by the mass of information. Much of it won't surprise you is totally without scientific evidence but we get seduced by it.
My guest today Martyn is on a mission to help everyday people get fitter, happier and enjoy food on the same time as going on their own personal journeys.
I find out:
- How Martyn's own journey was prompted by the stress of his daughter Nieves blindness diagnosis
- Why he found fitness a way to transform a negative into a positive at the same time as feeling better about himself
- How this took him on his own extraordinary journey and became his motivation to impact others.
- The Wake up call we all need as Men to start looking after ourselves
- Why being a Dad of a child with special needs presents it's own unique challenges but also joy.
**To grab a FREE copy of my new e-book The V.A.M Blueprint click here**
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here