148: What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
What do you think is the most important advice you could give your children so they can grow up to be the best version of themselves?
This bonus episode is a compilation of responses to that question from my first 9 guests who appeared on the Learning on Fire Podcast.
This podcast had some wonderful conversations around 10 set questions:
1. Who are you?
2. What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
3. What was valuable about your school experience?
4. Which teachers do you remember and why?
5. Who did you admire when you were young?
6. What was it about that person that had such an impact?
7. What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. What does your future look like?
10. What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
We are not producing any new shows for Learning on Fire but wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to hear some of these inspiring people share their story. Click the link below for the full collection playlist.