1) the psychological and social qualities that characterize humankind, especially in contrast with other living things.
2) (Sociology): the character of human conduct, generally regarded as produced by living in
1) an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2) something inspired, as an idea.
3) a result of inspired activity.
4) a thing or person that inspires.
1) the general course or prevailing tendency; drift: trends in the teaching of foreign languages; the trend of events
2) style or vogue: the new trend in women's apparel.
Like always this is will be the VERY best variety topic excellence you expect from us. These are our opinions and thoughts which all MAY not agree with. Please feel free to 'change the channel' if you don't like what you hear. Our goal is to make the world a better place for everyone and not serve a small minority. Thoughts, comments and constructive contributions welcomed but NOT hate or negative. Please be respectful to our host and guests.
We also have a daily short format Podcast called 'Soapbox Daily' which airs every weekdayfrom Monday to Friday (posted before 12 noon EDT). More information can be found on that podcast and this new GET OFF MY SOAPBOX podcast at https://getoffmysoapbox.com
Join us here each Wednesday (NYC time) for a detailed and in-depth topic of the week. Just something make you think a bit, maybe laugh a bit and also evolve into a better way of thinking. We will hit the tough topics that need to be discussed. See you on Wednesdays for GET OFF MY SOAPBOX.
We would love to hear/read your Feedback on our Episodes and Podcasts. Please feel free to share your comments on the show via our Twitter page @ https://twitter.com/MadSoapbox