Catching up with Greg Bunch, President of Transformers Institute, on his perspective on the pulse of our industry with car count, customer service, coaching, and what a top-tier CEO should be focusing on.
- Watch Full Video: HERE
- The heartbeat of the automotive repair business- we love cars, we love people, and we love taking care of people. We love solving problems.
- Over the last two years- people stopped buying new cars and are keeping their cars longer
- Challenges- car count dropping post-COVID, you must continue to work hard on your customer service.
- The first part of the customer experience is the phone call
- FORD - Ford is family, occupation, recreation, and dreams
- What are people scared about with auto repair? People are saying they want someone to be nice to them
- Coaching- fine-tune your craft
- A good CEO is looking long into the future to find out what's going to happen in our industry
- By 2030 ICE cars will be down by 15%
- Build a sellable business
Thanks to our Partner, Dorman Products. Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour
Connect with the Podcast:
-Join our Insider List: https://remarkableresults.biz/insider
-All books mentioned on our podcasts: https://remarkableresults.biz/books
-Our Classroom page for personal or team learning: https://remarkableresults.biz/classroom
-Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/carm
-The Aftermarket Radio Network: https://aftermarketradionetwork.com
-Special episode collections: https://remarkableresults.biz/collections
Check out today's partner: