Can little-old-you really make a difference? Hell yes you can.
Plus: cheaper insulin, cleaner camping gear, a new (lidless) coffee cup, good news on BetterHelp, and maybe even some paid leave.
Here's What You Can Do:
Health & Medicine
- REI has committed to stop selling products with forever chemicals
- Eli Lilly will cut insulin prices to $35, should still be regulated
- There’s a new bipartisan push for paid family and medical leave
- Endovascular thrombectomy will (eventually) save millions of lives
- The Interior Department released guidance on how states can claim $500 million to clean up oil wells
- The world swore they’d eliminate fossil fuel subsidies. Funny story! They doubled them (it’s complicated)
Food & Water
- This new coffee cup is entirely compostable (and cool as hell)
- The Mediterranean diet is, one, delicious, and two, may improve a person’s response to immunotherapy
Advertise with us: https://www.importantnotimportant.com/sponsors